Gleb Savchenko has reportedly accepted a big money offer to move to Los Angeles for Dancing With The Stars with his family.
The 32-year-old Russian dancer announced earlier this year (16) that he was quitting Strictly Come Dancing after just one year as a professional on the British version of the show. At the time he said he was leaving to spend more time with his family.
According to The Sun newspaper, Gleb, wife Elena and daughter Olivia are now finalising plans to move to Los Angeles ahead of the new series of Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) which kicks off next month (Sep16).
"Producers in the U.S. offered Gleb a deal which was too good to refuse and he jumped at the chance to take it," a source told the publication."As well as a hefty pay cheque, they’re sorting his living arrangements and education for his family. His wife and daughter are his top priorities but producers assured him they would take good care of them so taking the job was a real no-brainer."
Gleb is no stranger to the series, having previously competed on it in 2013 with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump.
The hunky dancer has also competed on the Russian and Australian versions of the show, but left each programme after just a year.
Gleb's role on DWTS will reportedly be announced at an event in Los Angeles on Thursday night (18Aug16).
Speaking about his departure from British show Strictly back in June (16), Gleb admitted he struggled to be away from his family, explaining: "When I was on Strictly it was really, really difficult. I was missing out on so much and I didn’t get to see my daughter for six months out of the whole year."