Singer KT Tunstall has been treated in hospital after accidentally swallowing a whole chicken bone.
The Suddenly I See musician, 41, suffered the health scare on Sunday (23Oct16) just a day before performing in Bristol, England.
"Woah," she wrote on Instagram. "A few hours at A&E at Royal United Hospital in Bath tonight after swallowing a goddam (sic) CHICKEN BONE!! I am never eating wings ever again!"
KT revealed that after an X-ray and further medical examination she was deemed to have suffered no lasting damage, and went ahead with Monday's (24Oct16) gig as planned.
"One X-ray and a beautifully painless Laryngoscopy later, and it looks like the f**ker just scratched me on the way down and nothing got stuck," her social media post continued.
In the post, which was accompanied by a picture of a bed and a hot water bottle, KT explained she had returned to her mother's house to recuperate ahead of the Bristol concert.
The Scottish star, who is currently touring in support of her new album KIN, thanked the nurses who cared for her, calling them "angels" and "amazing" as well as praising Britain's National Health Service.
Tunstall’s tour continues at the Cliffs Pavilion in Southend-on-Sea, England, on Tuesday (25Oct16).