The triple threat of hit makers will play in over 30 cities across North America this summer.
Love New Kids On The Block? Been ‘Hangin’ Tough’ since the last time you saw the boys on stage? Well the wait is nearly over, as the 90s boyband (now manband) have just announced a 43 date US tour, kicking off this May, where they’ll be bringing along two very special guests.
The New Kids On The Block are hitting the road
TLC and Nelly will be joining the boys on 'The Main Event' tour, which kicks off May 1st at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Events Center. Tickets for the tour go on sale January 31st, with an American Express presale beginning this Friday.
"We always have something special up our sleeves," NKOTB member Donnie Wahlberg said in a statement. "Our fans keep asking us to come back out on the road, and we want to keep giving them what they want!"
"We wanted to make sure it was something new and fresh and fun and totally worthwhile for all of our supporters year after year. This year, we are making it the Main Event. And we promise, it will be the ticket of the summer,” continued Wahlberg.
The group also appeared on 'Good Morning America' to promote the tour, where they revealed they’d be donating $10,000 to TLC's Kickstarter fund for their upcoming final album. Previously the group have toured with the Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men. But speaking about this year’s line-up singer Joey McIntyre said, "That's a lot of hit records in one night!".
The three groups will hit 30 cities over the 43 dates, including stops in Los Angeles, Orlando, Atlanta and New York. The full list of dates, as well as ticket details is available on the New Kids On The Block’s website.