Ashley Greene has been hit with a lawsuit by the doorman of her apartment building, who alleges he suffered from exhaustion and dehydration following the fire at her condo.

A blaze ripped through the Twilight actress' West Hollywood home in March (13), killing her beloved dog Marlo and injuring Adrian Mayorga, the building's doorman who helped rescue residents from Granville Towers.

According to documents obtained by, Mayorga is now suing Greene after he was left needing hospital treatment for smoke inhalation.

Four other residents have also sued over the fire, which was started by a candle catching fire on Greene's sofa, claiming the blaze wrecked their apartments.