The Knowles sisters are showing that they are united.

Beyoncé posted a photograph of herself and Solange this past Saturday (May 17th) with the caption, "New Orleans May17th 2014."

This seems to indicate that the 32 year-old singer wants to clarify to everyone that she and her younger sister aren't holding any grudges against each other, after footage leaked of Jay Z being attacked by Solange in an elevator.

The security camera footage, which shows the 27 year-old singer attempt to kick and punch the rapper, was recorded on May 5th at a Met Gala after party at The Standard Hotel in Manhattan.

Since Solange resides in New Orleans with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson and son Daniel Julez, it would appear that Beyoncé is visiting her sibling at her home. The pair pose arm in arm and look very happy in the pic.

This suggestion that there is no feud amongst the musical family comes days after the trio released a joint statement, addressing the elevator fight.

"At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different," the statement read. "We love each other and, above all, we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same."

TMZ also reports Jay, his wife and sister-in-law were all spotted enjoying a bit of lunch together at a New Orleans cafe on Saturday, they hung out for more than 2 hours and were constantly surrounded a team of bodyguards to make sure nobody could disturb them.

MORE: SNL Explains The Jay Z And Solange Elevator Video, More Or Less

It is still unclear what their confrontation was over, but there have been several reports that claim it began when Jay got angry at Solange after two of her friends tried using his name in an attempt to get into the star-studded after-party.

MORE: Beyonce And Jay Z Star In Violent Tour Promo Alongside Hollywood Pals

Furthermore, tensions also rose when the in-laws and Beyoncé were exiting the venue, the '99 Problems' rapper said he would be heading to Up & Down on West 14th Street, where Rihanna was hosting her own Met Gala after-party. But Jay was allegedly planning to go without his wife.