Eaves was the owner and CEO of Fan Clubhouse, which she founded in 1990.

She worked closely with Paisley, GARY ALLAN, Scotty MCCreery and Keith Urban, among others, providing professional fan club management, social media and e-marketing campaigns, among other things.

Eaves also managed Richie MCDonald and Bryan White. She was organising the latter's first Philippines tour at the time of her sudden death. She collapsed during a fundraising event in Nashville, Tennessee on Friday morning and could not be revived.

Reports suggest she was 58.

A spokesman for Paisley writes: "Brad and the entire Paisley family, friends, fans and team are devastated by the loss of our friend and team member Sharon Eaves... Our hearts are heavy", while Gary Allan says, "For the past 15 years, I have had the privilege of working with Sharon Eaves and the Fan Clubhouse. Sharon has not only worked hand-in-hand bridging the relationships with my fans, but also helping to grow my career and help me expand as an artist.

"She has been there for me as a business associate and as a friend. I was beyond shocked to hear the news of her passing today. The music industry lost a great businessperson... and I lost a longtime friend and supporter. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends at this time."

Scotty MCCreery adds, "I am stunned and saddened at the sudden passing of my friend and fan club president, Sharon Eaves. It has been a true pleasure to have worked with her for more than three years, and she was a vital part of my team. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and all those who knew and loved her."

And Montgomery Gentry have issued a statement, which reads: "It is with heavy hearts that we let you know that Sharon Eaves passed away today. Many of you knew Sharon because she ran the Underground Fanclub for the last few years. Sharon was a great lady and will be greatly missed. Our thoughts are with her family and friends."

It was a very sad weekend for the country music duo - singer Eddie Montgomery is mourning the death of his 19-year-old son Hunter, who died in a Kentucky hospital after a recent accident.