Season 6 is coming on April 24th 2016.
There isn't much longer to wait for 'Game Of Thrones' season 6 now, and a new trailer has just arrived to tease us about the revelations that will be revealed in the coming episodes. It takes a few watches to grasp some of the big clues but, as Tyrion says, it really is turning into 'a great game' now.
Bran Stark is back
Everyone seems to be up for a fight; there's a climactic force in the air and there's plenty of surprises in store. Of course, during the 1 minute and 40 seconds of lightning-speed action and brief dialogue intertwined with an eerie cover of Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' by James Vincent McMorrow, they still haven't confirmed whether or not Jon Snow has actually left us for good.
Here's 8 things we've taken from this latest trailer:
1. Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is still presumed dead - We see him lying dead in the snow as a voiceover claims 'He's gone', and later he's lying on a stone slab as an unknown man places a hand over his eyes.
Jaime and Cersei Lannister are still plotting
2. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) and Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) are still together - While it seemed that Jaime had completely renounced his relationship with his twin sister, the pair looked pretty intimate as they set about plotting revenge against the people that exposed them.
3. Melisandre (Carice van Houten) is remorseful - She tearfully admits to Davos that the 'great victory' she saw in the fire was a lie. She genuinely looked sad about it, and with good reason given that a child was burnt alive at the stake because of her so-called 'predictions'. Of course, she could've have been faking it.
Daenerys is still awaiting rescue
4. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) is safe for now - She's seen looking worse for wear as she walks alongside a Dothraki horde, her arms tightly by her side as though her hands were bound. However, she's then seen walking among some peasant people, apparently free, and looking up into the sky. Will she be saved by Drogon finally? The dragon is later seen taking to the skies after all.
5. Lancel Lannister (Eugene Simon) threatens Cersei - The Sparrows hunt Cersei down and threaten her with violence if she does not order her guard to step aside. She is clearly unshaken by it and accepts their potentially deadly advances.
Arya Stark isn't coping too well with blindness
6. Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) is still blind - Someone punches her pretty hard in the face and she likely didn't see it coming either because her eyes are still milk-white.
7. Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright) meets the White Walkers - Sorry Bran, these death wraiths are not just a myth after all, they've been attacking everyone left, right and centre while you've been gone. We wonder how he'll get himself out of this one.
Davos is ready to fight
8. Davos (Liam Cunningham) gets hostile - He finds himself in a position where he has to fight, armed with Jon's sword Longclaw. It's not clear who he's fighting or who he's accompanied by, but he casually apologises for his actions before unsheathing his weapon.