Need an idea for next Halloween? Look no further...
It's probably one of the highlights of our year to see what weird and wonderful transformations our favourite celebs will undergo for the spookiest day of the year, be it for a high profile Halloween party, a special show or just to give their Instagram followers a treat.
With that in mind, we've eagerly trawled through last weekend's favourites and come up with ten stand-out costumes that have made the list out of artistry, innovativeness, cuteness and just plain hella creepy.
Chris Brown rocked as Teen Wolf
1. Chris Brown - Teen Wolf attended the Thriller event at Drai's Nightclub in Las Vegas, presented by Drai's Live and Music Legend Quincy Jones. It's safe to say Brown's hairy mask didn't stay on throughout his performance though, but it was a fitting tribute to Michael J. Fox following 'Back To The Future Day' earlier in October.
2. Heidi Klum - Supermodel legend Heidi Klum channelled her inner Jessica Rabbit in an admittedly disturbing get up. The red dress, purple gloves and scarlet wig were on point, but she didn't stop there. For her annual Halloween party, she was determined to make a statement, and even had a prosthetic FACE affixed to her own (not to mention breasts) to give her that added cartoon look.
3. Kylie Jenner - The youngest of the K clan was always going to turn heads with whatever she came up with, and it so happens to be the perfect picture of feminism. She does her own take on Xena Warrior Princess in a gold lined bra and loincloth combo, complete with shoulder pads, arm covers and knee high boots while her friends gadded about her as ninjas.
Meredith Vieira was a weird Charlie Brown
4. Meredith Vieira - There was something particularly disturbing about the cast of the 'Today' show dressed up as 'Peanuts' characters during the show at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City this Halloween. Vieira especially looked a little too scary in a semi-bald cap complete with cartoon ears and eyebrows.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd defined Halloween elegance
5. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd - The 'Dancing With the Stars' couple gave us serious relationship goals in their elegantly dark matching costumes. Their faces were painted like skulls (Maksim remaining bearded) and they donned top hats with their black formal wear as they arrived at the Casamigos Tequila Halloween Party in LA.
Fergie and Josh Duhamel had one of the best couples costumes as Karl Lagerfeld and cat
6. Fergie and Josh Duhamel - While we're on the subject of Casamigos Tequila couples, Josh Duhamel paid tribute to fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld at the party, while wife Fergie dressed as his beloved cat Choupette - well, her own sexy version at least. She donned a white bob wig, ears, a sheer white dress and a furry shrug.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum paid tribute to Dr. Seuss
7. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum - The most adorable Casamigos Tequila costume couple has to be the Tatums. Channing Tatum looked irresistibly cuddly in his Cat In The Hat onesie and striped hat, while Jenna's Dr. Seuss cat interpretation included thigh high boots and a PVC mini dress.
Martin Freeman wore particularly tight jeans for A Clockwork Orange get-up
8. Martin Freeman - Over in the UK, Jonathan Ross's annual Halloween party at his home in Hampstead, London was the place to be on October 31st. Dressed all in white with an eyeful of false lashes, 'Sherlock' star Martin Freeman was armed with a cane and a black bowler hat in his portrayal of Alex DeLarge from Stanley Kubrick's 1971 movie 'A Clockwork Orange'.
David Walliams' Joker costume was all too appropriate
9. David Walliams - Meanwhile, 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Walliams took on the old Halloween favourite of Batman nemesis The Joker for the same party. It sort of looked like a mixture between the Jack Nicholson version of the villain and Heath Ledger's popular look in 'The Dark Knight'.
Hannibal was one of Jimmy Carr's less comfortable costumes
10. Jimmy Carr - Last but certainly not least, British comic Jimmy Carr sacrificed his comfort entirely with his Hannibal Lecter attire. Strapped to a board on wheels while wearing a straitjacket and a mask over his nose and mouth can't have been a comfortable way to enjoy Halloween, but we're sure it got a few laughs.