Picture: Hugh Hefner 2009 Fox Reality Channel Really Awards held at The Music Box - Arrivals Los Angeles, California - 13.10.09
Playboy boss Hugh Hefner once almost died after choking on a sex toy.
The publishing tycoon, 83, has revealed he was in the middle of a sex quintet when his life flashed before him.
He tells HollyScoop.com, "There was a moment when I was having sex with four Playmates and I almost swallowed a Ben Wa ball."
The balls, also known as Geisha balls, are used to help women have heightened orgasms.