Debbie Harry & Iggy Pop
Well Did You Evah?
Red Hot + Blue: A Tribute To Cole Porter is an eclectic musical homage to the legendary songwriter benefiting AIDS research and relief. On April 25th Shout! Factory will release the videos from this successful benefit project on DVD for the first time, combined with a newly remastered CD in the same package. Red Hot + Blue brings together a diverse group of A-list artists including U2, The Neville Brothers, Sinead O'Conner, Tom Waits, David Byrne (who also directs one of the videos) and more to cover Cole Porter gems such as "I've Got You Under My Skin," "Too Darn Hot," "I Get A Kick Out Of You" and "In The Still Of The Night." Each artist brings their own unique, sometimes loose, interpretation to these unforgettable hits. As with the original release, all profits from sales will go to the Red Hot Organization.
DVD Track list:
1. Don't Fence Me In (Artist: David Byrne, Director: David Byrne)
2. I've Got You Under My Skin (Artist: Neneh Cherry, Director: Jean Baptiste Mondino)
3. From This Moment On (Artist: Jimmy Somerville, Director: Steve Mclean)
4. After You, Who? (Artist: Jody Watley, Director: Matthew Rolston)
5. Begin The Beguine (Artist: Salif Keita, Director: Zak Ove)
6. Too Darn Hot (Artist: Erasure, Director: Adelle Lutz & Sandy McLeod)
7. You Do Something To Me (Artist: Sinead O'Connor, Director: John Maybury)
8. I Get A Kick Out Of You (Artist: The Jungle Brothers, Director: Mark Pellington)
9. In The Still Of The Night (Artist: The Neville Brothers, Director: Jonathan Demme)
10. So In Love (Artist: k.d. lang, Director: Percy Aldon)
11. I Love Paris (Artist: Les Negresses Vertes, Director: Roger Pomphrey)
12. Do I Love You? (Artist: Aztec Camera, Director: John Scarlett-Davies)
13. Well, Did You Evah! (Artist: Debbie Harry & Iggy Pop, Director: Alex Cox)
14. Down In The Depths (Artist: Lisa Stansfield, Director: Philippe Gautier)
15. Miss Otis Regrets / Just One Of Those Things (Artist: Kirsty MacColl & The Pogues, Director: Neil Jordan)
16. It's All Right With Me (Artist: Tom Waits, Director: Jim Jarmusch)
17. Night And Day (Artist: U2, Director: Wim Wenders)
18. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye (Artist: Annie Lennox, Director: Ed Lachman)
CD Track List:
1. I've Got You Under My Skin (Neneh Cherry)
2. Night And Day (U2)
3. You Do Something To Me (Sinead O'Connor)
4. In The Still Of The Night (The Neville Brothers)
5. Love For Sale (Fine Young Cannibals)
6. Don't Fence Me In (David Byrne)
7. Well, Did You Evah! (Debbie Harry & Iggy Pop)
8. Miss Otis Regrets / Just One Of Those Things (Kirsty MacColl & The Pogues)
9. I Love Paris (Les Negresses Vertes)
10. It's All Right With Me (Tom Waits)
11. I Get A Kick Out Of You (The Jungle Brothers)
12. From This Moment On (Jimmy Somerville)
13. Too Darn Hot (Erasure)
14. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (The Thompson Twins)
15. Begin The Beguine (Salif Keita)
16. Down In The Depths (Lisa Stansfield)
17. After You, Who? (Jody Watley)
18. Do I Love You? (Aztec Camera)
19. So In Love (k.d. lang)
20. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye (Annie Lennox)
On the same day that Glastonbury welcomed back Margate's adopted sons, The Libertines, Margate itself put on it's very own Leisure Festival as it...
Sheffield's very own all girl group Pretty Fierce are still on a high after the recent release of their debut single - 'Ready For Me'.
Three nights before the end of his current tour Will Varley returned to his home town of Deal to delight a sold out crowd in The Astor Theatre.
With only a few days to go before Portsmouth based songstress and producer WYSE releases her new single, 'Belladonna', we caught up with her to find...
Colorado raised, Glasgow educated and Manchester based Bay Bryan is nothing if not a multi-talented, multi-faceted artist performing as both...
Former Marigolds band member Keelan Cunningham has rediscovered his love of music with his new solo project Keelan X.
Wiltshire singer-songwriter Luke De Sciscio, formally known as Folk Boy, is set to release is latest album - 'The Banquet' via AntiFragile Music on...
Electronic music pioneer and producer Annie Elise says that the release of her first EP - 'Breathe In, Breathe Out' feels "both vulnerable and...
The music scene of Austin, Texas becomes tainted by lust and illict desires as two...
"Iggy Pop - Post Pop Depression: Live At The Royal Albert Hall" is a DVD...
As the trailer begins, you hear Jim Jarmusch announce that he's "in an undisclosed location...
It's fair to say that Vincent Furnier made musical history when he became Alice Cooper;...
Coffee and cigarettes. What is it about this magical combination of caffeine and cancer that's...
John Waters first went mainstream with the 1988 classic Hairspray and then defied midnight-movie fans...