Sean Lennon - the son of Beatles legend John and Yoko Ono - thinks the 'Born to Run' singer is an "outrageous" choice to perform at the British music festival's most prestigious timeslot a week on Saturday night (27.06.09).
The 33-year-old musician said: "It's shocking. I have been to Glastonbury a few times, I've even played a few, and it just didn't seem like that was the kind of artist they had headlining. I heard they called him and he didn't even know what it was."
But Sean is pleased 'Heart of Gold' singer Neil Young is due to perform, because - unlike Springsteen - Young has managed to "stay cool".
He added to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I love Neil Young. I feel like he's one of the only people who has managed to stay cool the whole time, which is really hard."
It's not the first time a musician has complained about the line-up of the famous festival.
Last year, Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher blasted the decision to invite rapper Jay-Z to perform.
He said: "If it ain't broke don't fix it. If you start to break it then people aren't going to go. I'm sorry, but Jay-Z? No chance.
"Glastonbury has a tradition of guitar music and even when they throw the odd curve ball in on a Sunday night you go 'Kylie Minogue?' I don't know about it. But I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong."
A-list director Ron Howard worked with the surviving Beatles to assemble this engaging documentary, which...
In 1962 The Beatles were signed to a management deal with a local record shop...
In 1964, black and white music comedy 'A Hard Day's Night' was released, starring the...