Never heard of Catherine Harding, the woman expecting Jude Law's child? Well here are five facts to enlighten you!
Jude Law is set to become a father for the fifth time. The 41-year-old British actor is expecting a child with his ex-girlfriend Catherine Harding, his representative confirmed to People.
Jude Law is expecting his fifth child.
Read More: Jude Law To Become Father For Fifth Time.
In a statement, Law's representative said: "I can confirm that Jude Law and Catherine Harding are expecting a child together in the spring. Whilst they are no longer in a relationship, they are both wholeheartedly committed to raising their child. They consider this a private matter and other than this confirmation no statement will be made. I ask that you respect the privacy of all parties involved and their families."
This will be Law's fifth child. He has three children with his ex-wife Sadie Frost: Rafferty (18), Iris (14), and Rudy (12). He also has a four year old daughter from a previous relationship. Whilst many of Law's relationships have been high profile, Harding is relatively unknown so here are five things you need to know about the 23-year-old Londoner:
1. Catherine Harding is a singer-songwriter living in London and going under the name Cat Cavalli.
2. The couple were together earlier this year but have since separated. Sources close to Harding, speaking to The Mirror, said: "It all happened very quickly. They met a little while ago and fell for one another, then Cat told friends that she was going out to Prague, that's when it emerged that she was in a relationship with Jude. Sadly they are no longer a couple but that they are both so determined that the baby will be loved very much by both his or her parents."
Jude Law dated Harding earlier this year.
3. Law and Harding's baby is, according to the Mirror's source, due early next year. Harding is five months pregnant and so, if sources are accurate, will be born in February 2015. The source said, "She is around five months pregnant but she and Jude are no longer together. But, they are both determined to be good parents to the little baby when he or she is born early next year."
4. Law intends to financially support his child and Harding. According to reports, Harding has moved into a plush Hampstead pad in anticipation of the arrival of the baby.
5. Harding is now the second woman to become pregnant with Law's child after a short fling. In 2009 model Samantha Burke gave birth to a daughter after a short relationship with Law. Law demanded a paternity test to ensure the baby was his, according to the Mail.
Read More: Is Dom Hemingway Star Jude Law One Of Hollywood's Best Actors?
Law has four children - three with Sadie Frost and one with Samantha Burke.
It's unlikely that Guy Ritchie could make a boring movie if he wanted to. This...
Arthur grew up as a peasant on the streets of Londonium having escaped the terror...
Arthur might have an extraordinary destiny, but after his birthright was taken from him at...
For the most part, Arthur has taught himself all the life lessons he knows, he...
Thomas Wolfe was a writer who was used to rejection. His constantly lengthy novels didn't...