The X Factor boss was in the house with his family at the time of the incident
A man has been charged with burglary following a break-in at music mogul, Simon Cowell’s West London mansion last year. The self-styled mean X Factor judge had cash and jewellery taken during the theft from his Holland Park property on December, 4 2015.
Simon Cowell was the victim of a burglarly last year
During the incident, Cowell was said to be asleep with his partner Lauren Silverman and their young son, Eric and the Syco label boss has told how he was left shaken after the night-time raid.
Darren February, 32, has been charged with burglary, Scotland Yard have said and he is due to appear at Hammersmith Magistrates’ Court on October, 5.
It was previously reported by the Telegraph that Cowell fired his security staff - through the third party of the guard’s firm - after the incident.
Cowell is once again at the centre of Saturday nights with the 13th series of the X Factor currently running to find this year’s latest big talent.
The main man is sitting next to old favourites, Dermot O’Leary, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, and more recent ex-judge Nicole Scherzinger after losing previous one season judges Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora and on-off panellist, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini.
With the passing of each decade, the music industry is constantly set alight by the...
Filmmaker Spurlock (Super Size Me) is known for his investigative wit, but there's none of...
British pop heartthrobs One Direction became a worldwide sensation when they were thrust together on...