The only child of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown died at the Peachtree Christian Hospice in July (15), almost six months after she was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her Roswell, Georgia home.

Now the tragedy has taken another twist after police arrested Taiwo Sobamowo, who had been caring for the tragic 22 year old, on suspicion of identity fraud. The woman is also facing counts of forgery and nursing without a license, reports Atlanta's Fox 5 news station.

Sobamowo was taken into custody in Raleigh, North Carolina over the weekend (31Oct-01Nov15).

She has since been terminated from her employment with Homestead Hospice and Palliative Care, which provides staff for Peachtree and other medical facilities, and has been reported to state nursing officials.

Amanda MCKissick, the company's Regional Director of Operations, says, "We understand that we are not the only hospice that she has gained fraudulent employment with, and we are relieved that she is no longer practising."

It is not known if Brown's care was affected by Sobamowo, but police reportedly do not believe she obtained work at Peachtree just to get close to the famous offspring.

The Brown and Houston families have yet to comment on the news, which emerges a day after Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Pat Houston, revealed she and other relatives had been planning to send the troubled youth to rehab shortly before her near-drowning incident at her home in January (15).

"When we really found out that Krissy was in trouble, we were really making plans to do something about it," she told U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, "but it came too late."

Bobbi Kristina's initial autopsy proved inconclusive and the coroner's final report was sealed to keep her cause of death private.

Her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is facing a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the tragic youth's court-appointed co-conservator, Bedelia Hargrove, who claims the couple's relationship had grown increasingly volatile in the lead up to her health crisis, which she alleges was triggered by a "toxic cocktail" Gordon gave his girlfriend, rendering her unconscious, on the night of 31 January (15). Gordon's lawyer has slammed the allegations.