The budding romance between the country singer and the 'Love And Other Drugs' beat Halle Berry's romance with Olivier Martinez and Kate Hudson's relationship with Muse singer Matt Bellamy to top the category in 'The X List' poll by gossip website X17Online.com.
Mel Gibson - whose alleged outbursts to ex-girlfriend OKSANA GRIGORIEVA were leaked in a series of voicemail messages earlier this year - was voted as giving the Craziest Celeb Quote for one of his rants.
He had said: "I deserve to be b***n first! Before the f***ing Jacuzzi! OK I'll burn the house up but b**w me first."
Most Shocking Celeb Rehab Scandal was awarded to Disney singer-and-actress Demi Lovato, who was admitted to rehab for "emotional and physical issues" in November after allegedly punching one of her backing dancers, who had complained of her behaviour to tour managers.
Justin Bieber was named Biggest Breakthrough Star, while the break-up of the marriage between Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock and motorcycle enthusiast Jesse James was said to be the Saddest Star Split.
X17 Online X List 2010 results:
Hottest Celebrity Hook Up:
1. Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift
2. Halle Berry's and Olivier Martinez
4. Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy
Most Surprising Celeb Plastic Surgery:
1. Megan Fox's transformed face
2. Kate Hudson's subtle boob job
3. Kim Kardashian's Botox
4. Lindsay Lohan's inflated lips
5. Lisa Rinna's lip reduction
Saddest Star Split:
1. Sandra Bullock and Jesse James
Favourite Movie of the Year:
2. 'Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows: Part One'
3. 'The Social Network'
4. 'Black Swan'
5. 'The Kids Are All Right'
6. 'TRON: Legacy'
Biggest Breakthrough Star:
1. Justin Bieber
2. Emma Stone
3. The cast of 'Jersey Shore'
4. Willow Smith
Most Shocking Celeb Rehab Scandal
1. Demi Lovato
2. Tiger Woods
3. Jesse James
4. Lindsay Lohan
Craziest Celebrity Quote
1. Mel Gibson: "I deserve to be b***n first. Before the f***ing Jacuzzi! Ok, I'll burn the god***n house up, but b**w me first."
2. Ozzy Osbourne: "Who the f**k is Justin Bieber?"
3. Lady GaGa: "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."
4. John Mayer: "That girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
Based on a true story about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, this looks like one...
As Tilda Swinton reteams with her Snowpiercer director, Korea's Bong Joon Ho, it's perhaps unsurprising...
There's something about national tragedy that has the ability to unite human beings and incite...
Like a mash-up of Alien and Gravity, this ripping sci-fi horror movie is very effective...
It's been seven years since designer Tom Ford made a splash with his award-winning writing-directing...
On board the International Space Station, a group of astronauts and scientists are risking their...
For a short time, Edward and Susan had a happy marriage, they lived in a...
With its darkly emotive themes and brittle humour, this well-made drama by Jean-Marc Vallee (Dallas...
With visually stunning imagery and a solid A-list cast, this film just about transcends its...
Davis Mitchell is very successful in what he does for a living, though he's not...
Quite possibly the most ambitious films of the year, Everest tells the true to life...
When two different climbing parties set out on the expedition of their lives, they knew...
Slick direction and meaty performances may be enough for some viewers, but this boxing drama's...
Alice Eckle is a roller-skating waitress deeply in love with Indiana State Trooper Scott. Before...